Friday, August 22, 2014

Condo on the Moon Podcast 25


When this started I was a basketball guy who happened to be a wrestling fan that had decided to change what I cover and turned my attention to covering wrestling. Chris Walder was willing to come along on this crazy ride with me. 25 shows in we have had on some wrestling champions, a 20 year plus employee of the WWE and some great wrestling journalists. All of this along with myself and Chris offering are opinions too. So let's crank it up and look back at Summerslam along with latest with TNA and ROH this week.



If you have been with us from the start I really on behalf of myself and Chris thank you for listening. I would ask you to spread the word so we can grow our audience and have more loyal great listeners like you. If your new to our show thanks as well and go check out our past shows we think you'll enjoy them. Will be back to do it all again next week.

If you can't listen via our website to the podcast head over to our podcast hosts Podomatic and listen there. 

  submit to reddit

Condo on the Moon is on Twitter and Facebook and check out our weekly podcasts Every Friday

If you have questions/comments for our NEW Weekly Google+ Show Live Thursday's 7:30 pm EST use hashtag #AskMachoMoon. You can find us now at Condoonthemoon.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment