Monday, June 1, 2015

5 Things To Expect on WWE Monday Night Raw 6/1/15



Hello ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to this week's Raw preview article. We're coming off the heels of a entertaining Elimination Chamber special on the WWE Network. I'll give you my thoughts on the Chamber show in a seperate section. This week's Raw comes from the home of the 2007 Royal Rumble and 2011 Vengeance: San Antonio, Texas. We begin the road to the annual Money in the Bank PPV, always fun entertaining times when it comes to Money in the Bank season. We got alot to cover on here, so here's the five things you can expect on the Chamber Fallout edition of WWE Monday Night Raw.

WWE Elimination Chamber Thoughts: 

I want to prefence my comments by first saying that the Corpus Chirsti crowd was absolutely terrible last night and when WWE are considering to add on specials for the Network they need to consider the places and venues you decide to bring these special events to. I enjoyed the Tag Team Chamber match and I thought it was a coming out party for The Ascension and PTP. New Day are great heels and they continue to outhink everybody and is their any business relationship between The New Day and The Authority. I thought the Divas Championship Match was solid, but once again a terrible crowd could give two fig newtons about that match. I thought they made the right decision to have Nikki Bella retain the Divas Championship. I loved the Kevin Owens and John Cena match! Couldn't be happier for Kevin and he got the spotlight he deserved and to say that WWE doesn't give guys from the indy's or ROH a chance is absolute blasphemy. I enjoyed the match between Neville/Bo Dallas even thought they had to follow that Owens/Cena match. I thought the IC Chamber Match was kind of disappointing, but the crowd didn't do them no favors. Would have liked that particular Chamber to have more meaningful spots instead going into sequences just to fill time. I'm happy that Ryback won the IC Championship. Despite common "reputation" that comes with "The Big Guy" I think Ryback is a very underrated performer. Finally the World Heavyweight Championship was what it was. I enjoyed the match don't get wrong it was awesome, but you needed to entice the viewers to get the Network for the month of June and this Reigns and Ambrose thing is too buddy buddy. I thought the Chamber wasn't a A+ show, but it was a good show and I enjoyed it despite another round of terrible commentary and a inept crowd.

2.) WWE Money in the Bank Ladder Match + Raw Matches 

Last night at the Elimination Chamber we found out the following particpants that will be in this year's Money in the Bank Ladder Match. We have Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Neville and Kofi Kingston. If they were going to add more superstars to this match they would've done it tonight. For Raw tonight I think we'll see these three matches. Randy Orton vs. Neville, Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston and Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus.


3.) WWE World Title Picture



Last night at the Chamber, Ambrose defeated Rollins by DQ! Ambrose alongside Roman Reigns stole the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Don't be surprised to see not only Rollins, but the entire Authority to start off Raw and will address Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. I can see The Authority try to get Roman Reigns out of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Is the beef between Kane and Seth Rollins over with? Lot's of questions, but do you have another Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins match just for another non-finish. The rivalry of non-finishes continues. For a curveball I think Reigns is turning tonight. You have Kane, Rollins and JJ vs. Dean Ambrose in a No DQ Match. Reigns will come out to help Ambrose and bamb spear Ambrose to close off Raw tonight.

4.) Kevin Owens vs. John Cena II 



We know that the rematch is set for the Money in the Bank PPV! Owens is up 1-0! For tonight and for the upcoming Raw's before MITB. I say let Owens go out there and run his mouth towards Cena. I say you can still do the US Open Challenge. I think John Cena will take on The Miz in the US Open Challenge tonight. You can still have Owens lay out Cena if you want, or to bring in doubt you can see Cena get the best of Owens in these brawls. I'm very interested in seeing what they do with this program and what will be John Cena's reaction to losing to Kevin Owens cleanly. Kevin Owens is best for business.

5.) Mid-Card Title Programs heading into Money in the Bank 



I think we'll see a fatal four way match for the WWE Tag Team Championship at Money in the Bank with: The New Day vs. Prime Time Players vs. Lucha Dragons vs. Tyson Kidd & Cesaro. I think we'll see Ryback vs. Bad News Barrett, we may see another triple threat match for the Divas Championship. Could we have a mid-card ladder match at Money in the Bank for a mid-card title? Interesting time to be a fan of the WWE!


I hope you guys enjoy this week's Raw preview. You can follow me on Twitter @JoshLopezCSR

Hope you guys enjoy Raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment